A rapidly expanding company supplying aeration systems including high-efficiency turbo blowers with ancillaries, control panels and field instruments to waste treatment plants and other industries is seeking a Commissioning Coordinator to support the company’s commissioning activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Schedule and arrange travel details for all commissioning technicians.
· Create & modify documents/forms using Epicor, Salesforce, Microsoft Office that pertain to service reports from site visits.
· Record and organize Start-up trip information for KPI use.
· Manage the Customer Satisfaction Surveys through Survey Monkey with the Commissioning Manager.
· Active member of the commissioning team for organizing the various meetings, scheduling, transfer plan review and tasks in Salesforce for projects in start-up.
· Work with Epicor to generate sales orders and shipments in a timely manner for active commissioning support.
· Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mailing & filing, both electronically & hard copies.
· Issue purchase requests as needed.
· Review and organize commissioning documents produced by the technicians to ensure completeness within deadlines.
· Ensure that the commissioning technician receives the tools necessary to complete her/his tasks for each specific site visit and that they have all the necessary documentation for the visit (e.g., technician instructions, engineering memorandum).
· Generate and file non-conformity reports to Quality based on the information reported by the Commissioning Technician and follow up to ensure that corrective actions are taken.
· Control commissioning process with third-party subcontractors (send purchase orders, service requests, and manage compliance with APG-Neuros’ commissioning processes.
Knowledge and Experience
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills together with computer skills utilizing Word, Excel. Outlook, PowerPoint.
· Experience with ERP systems.
· Experience with ISO9001 quality management standards.
· Strong problem solving capabilities, strong oral and written communication skills. Be able to work with all departments in a professional manner supporting other staff as needed.
· Dedicated to achieving project schedules and have the ability to work in a team environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities while staying a team player.
· Have a strong attention to detail and be able to work with minimal supervision.
· Work in a safe and conscious effort to comply with safety policies and good commissioning processes.
· Prior customer service related experience a plus.