APGN Inc. is a Canadian company, constituted under the laws of the province of Quebec, dedicated to the sales, distribution, support and local manufacturing, of Neuros Turbo-machinery operating under the name of APG-Neuros.
The Field Service Engineer will carry out electrical, mechanical and automation engineering functions associated with installing APGN blowers on Client sites. The duties will include installation, start-up, commissioning, and maintenance of new and existing APGN blowers throughout the UK and Europe. This person will have a strong analytical ability, good communication skills, and be a team player.
- Visiting the customers’ site, carrying out work as described in the Service Request and ensuring successful job completion in conjunction with the Client’s representatives,
- Identifying any issues of the blower integration or operation on site and proposing the necessary corrective actions,
- Preparing and submitting the field service reports, including all necessary supporting information,
- Supporting the Quality Assurance Manager by providing information about the product and its operation on site as requested,
- Supporting the project Management team for the planning and implementation of the installation process.
- Other engineering related task
- Support the sales team with technical support where necessary
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- College or University Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Control Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position with mechanical or compressor-related equipment
- A project management qualification would be beneficial
- In-depth experience with VFD, PLC and Wastewater treatment facilities is an asset
- PLC programming and troubleshooting experience would be an asset
- Hold appropriate site and H&S qualifications CCS card and preferably either SSSTS or SMSTS
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification would be an asset
- Good computer knowledge (Word, Excel and computerized accounting systems)
- Salesforce or other CRM software experience preferable
- Good communication skills; written and spoken English is essential, other languages a benefit
- Be able to read and interpret electrical and Mechanical drawings
- Available to travel (80% of time and possibly during holidays periods)
- Be organized and able to execute accurate and timely follow ups with Customers
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.